One of the two main things I want to do in my life is travel. (The other is write.) Planning for other places, packing, driving, taking a train, taking a bus, taking a plane; it's all a blast!
Some Places I've Been
-Minnesota (loads of times)
-Florida (once)
-the Bahamas (it was cold, oddly enough)
-Washington, D. C. (plus the four states around it)
-Wisconsin
-Michigan
-Texas
-Tennessee
-New York
-New Jersey (briefly)
-Illinois
-Kentucky
-Missouri
-Canada
-Nevada
Those are the ones I remember, at least.
Some Places That I'd Like to Go
-England (going this summer)
-France
-Spain
-Italy
-Greece
-Poland
-California
-Massachusetts
-North Carolina
-New Hampshire
-Louisiana
-Montana
-North Dakota
-Pennsylvania
-Connecticut
-Hawaii
-Maine
-Rhode Island
-Australia
As you can see, I want to go pretty much everywhere. I love traveling and foreign places thrill me. Other languages, accents, new places. Amazing. :)
Alright. My deadline is coming up. See you tomorrow. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment