Well, it's the last day of BEDA. Can you believe it? It's nice that I'm going to be free from writing nonsense every night at 9:50. :)
Since you put up with my blog for 30 days, I thought I'd share some blogs that I read and love. They're really, really great.
ZenHabits: This is the blog that started it all. I stumbled across this one by pure chance while searching for help on learning a language. Here, the author Leo Babauta talks about simplicity, mindfulness, and his and his family's journey in minimalism, unschooling, and happiness. It's very inspiring.
Mnmlist: This is by the same author as above. It talks more about minimalist (obviously). He keeps the theme very, very simple and it gets you thinking about your own materialism and dependence on external things for happiness.
Elise Blaha enJOY it: While this isn't the normal type of blog I read, I do enjoy Elise's humor. She is a military wife who is in love with scrapbooking and all things paper. She's very energetic and positive, which is always lovely to read. :)
Advanced Riskology: Here, Tyler Tervooren helps others take life-changing risks, from quitting their corporate jobs to moving to another continent. He also shares stories about his own amazing risks.
Minimal Student: Jessica is a student from Britain who took the initiative to move to Japan to teach the language, all while keeping very few possessions. She does post infrequently, but her archives are full of bits of wisdom that you mightn't expect from a young lady.
PostSecret: I don't know how you haven't heard of this already if you haven't. This is a site where this guy, Frank Warren, gets mailed thousands of handmade postcards from people all over the world. People pour their hearts out on these postcards, revealing their innermost secrets, anonymously. One day, I'll send my own secrets there, but for now I'll just read the Sunday Secrets every week. :)
Bryarly Bishop: This girl I originally found on YouTube (by the same username). She is sweet, hilarious, and very eloquent. Her writing is really funny and definitely relatable.
A Marvelous Adventure: I just recently found this blog, so I don't know what it's all about, but I love what I know about it so far. Renee, a 16-year-old, talks about "The pursuit of knowledge, happiness and good coffee." :)
The Hayleylujah Chorus/ hayleyghoover: Also a girl that I found on YouTube. She is very widely know for her beauty and hilarity. She's all over the internet. Check out her videos, too, if you'd like.
Those are most of the blogs that I read. I hope I made them sound as amazing as they really are. I read these blogs on gReader on my phone.
I'll post some time soon on here. Look out for part 2 of my short story "A Dancer's Devotion" tomorrow on my short story blog! Thanks for reading, guys. I really appreciate it. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment