*note: I'll add pictures eventually.*
I don't really follow trends so much, nor do I have a specific style I go for. You know how some people dress mainly sophisticated, trendy, country, girly, casual, fancy, bright, quiet, or sporty? Well, I dress in a combination of these. It honestly depends on how much time I have to get ready, what I feel like wearing on a given day, and what's clean. It's rather varied. For example, I'll wear skinny jeans, a tank top, a sweater, and my FOMS (fake TOMS) on Monday. Then, jean shorts, a t-shirt, and gym shoes Tuesday. A skirt and shirt on Wednesday, t-shirt and shorts on Thursday, and a sweater and jeans on Friday. As you can see, there's quite a range. :P
That's not to say I don't like set styles; I just like variation. I would like to change my wardrobe up a bit to more of things I feel good wearing, like certain dress styles, different types of shirts, and more daring pieces, but I'm slowly building it. Some new types of pieces I'd like to try are cut-out dresses, bright tights, classically designed dresses, sweetheart necklines, cardigans, jean vests, button-downs, and jean skirts.
I'm constantly inspired by looks I see on other people, and I try to channel them in my own style sometimes. I find I'm more comfortable and confident when wearing particular types of clothes over others. Many I time have I completely messed up on an outfit, but it's all a learning process, you know? Fashion will always be a fun thing for me, and I'm lucky enough to be able to try out new things and have the not-so-occasional disaster outfit.
Well, thanks for listening to me ramble on about clothes. :) I appreciate it oodles. ♥ Talk to you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment