Thursday, April 12, 2012

Things

Hey, y'all. :) So, lately I've been thinking about things that I'm good at, things that I'd like to be good/better at, and things I'm not so good at. Unfortunately, there are a lot more of the latter two than the first, but I'm all about improvement! Let's just dive right in, shall we?

Things (I think) I'm Good At
-math
-remembering French rules/words
-reading
-being excited
-positivity
-making plans

Things I'd Like to Be Good/Better At
-writing
-speaking French
-speaking Polish
-keeping things neat and tidy (love those words)
-managing money
-eating more healthily
-exercising more
-time management
-being a leader

Things I'm Not So Good At
-sticking to a plan
-time management
-eating healthily
-keeping things neat and tidy
-keeping in contact with certain people

This is just a short list of thoughts, but I'd like to expand on them later. Thanks for reading! ♥

P.S.: Look out for my first short story on the fifteenth on my short story blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment